I've been tagged by amy all the way since August and this is my first post in ages! I'm writing from China so I hope that makes up for it. We've been traveling a bit since my last post, so I have lots to catch up on.
Instructions: Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick 10 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative; try not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. Watching my dh sleeping in the mornings
2. making people laugh, especially family and friends.
3. sitting alone and quietly reading a book.
4. knowing that my worth comes from God alone so as to forget my insecurities.
5. cooking with or for my dh
6. overcoming an obstacle I'd set out to accomplish
7. traveling and seeing the "world"
8. being thankful for all His blessings
9. a nice, long, hot and uninterrupted bubble bath
10. a good foot massage (it is so relaxing)
I don't really know who to tag now, but anyone who wants to respond can. I also have photos of trips to disney world, catalina, san diego, great sur (I think), and CHINA!!
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment