Monday, January 30, 2006

Mammoth '06!!

Here are our latest vacation pictures. We had a blast snowboarding. John and Wayne went up to the very top in the gondola and snowboarded/fell the entire way down. I took the chicken route and rode the gondola back. I was happy =)

I did accidentally go down a black diamond (my first!) when I was looking for a blue run. It really works the thighs and I couldn't sit b/c the snow was so soft, I had to work even harder to get down. Ahh.

We got to enjoy this jacuzzi at the end of the day; it really helps soothe the sore muscles. We were barely sore the next day! Sabrina convinced us to try the outside jacuzzi. So there we were, in near zero degree weather, enjoying the bubbling jacuzzi and watching the stars. We also watched the snowplow groom the snow trails. Course, we first thought it was a slow moving plane. Then it moved too slowly. There were these two sixteen year olds that tried to convince us to make butt prints in the nearby snow and then jump back into the jacuzzi. We declined and cited our old age as an excuse. I truly believe we were getting too old for that sort of thing.



1 comment:

sabruina said...

Oh...one day we'll be able to take our kids to snowboard when our bones will be too old to handle the abuse that boarding brings to one's body!!!